UVC Sterlization Lamp

  • Intelligent Portable UVC Germicidal Lamp with Long life and high transmission rate with air purifier and ozone technology sterilization affec
  • Lightweight portable lamp with safe delay start and automatic 30 minute shut off features.
  • The optimal sanitizer far lamp wave is 254nm.
  • No extra cost for batteries.
  • Applicable place: home, kindergarten, hospital, office, hotel, can also be used in disinfecting pet supplies.
Power

2.5W

Emitting Color

Bluish Violet

UV Wavelength

250-270nm

Charging Mode

USB Charging

Charing TIme

2-3 Hours

Warranty

1 year

Battery capacity

800mAh (Build-in)

Packging Size

55x 45x 155mm

Clear

Details About UVC Sterlization Lamp

Feature

Kill Dust Mites: Dust mites are tiny creatures that are invisible to the naked eye, on the bed, pillow, sofa,carpet, they are everywhere in the house and make many harms: Dust mites bite people skin make itching and skin redness, let people can’t sleep and uncomfortable. This lamp’s UV-C ray is hundreds thmes stronger than sunshine, they can kill the dust mites immediately.

Kill Bacterial: This lamp can easy kill bacterias include : mold, Staphylococcus aureus, E.coli, Pet parvovirus, influenza virus, etc. Ultraviolet light will break them down into water and oxygen.

Remove odor: This lamp can remove odor just like the Smoky smell in the kitchen, musty smell in the bedroom, and the bad smell in washroom, shoes box, fridge, trash can, etc. UV-C ray can kill the bacteria which will cause odor, and the ozone will rapidly kill and oxidatively decomposes organic or inorganic odors substances.

Clean air: Can break down tiny substances in the air, reduce allergens that can cause asthma and allergies, Kills contaminants that causes colds, flus, allergies, sinus infection, make the air fresher

Suitable for: The lamp is suitable for kitchen, bathroom, storage room, wardrobe, shoe cabinet and other places.

Caution:

UVC Ray is harmful to eyes and skin, don’t look at the lamp when it ‘s light up.People/pet/plants can`t expose to the light .After use, because the lamp killed a lot of bacteria in the room, please open the windows and doors, allow the room to ventilate 15 minutes then enter.

Share UVC Sterlization Lamp With Your Clients

Share on facebook
Share to Facebook
Share on linkedin
Share to LinkedIn
Share on twitter
Share to Twitter

Let's Have A Chat

Try a Personal Project Desinger, FREE.